Getting in the mood for Halloween, our Monday morning art activity is sure to be a big hit with the grandparents! Instead of painting pumpkins, we used Graceface's "bum" as a stamp to make a pumpkin shape-- fortunately it's 80 degrees so putting together the project outside got no complaints from the wee one who reveled in bath time after!
- Baby Bum
- washable orange paint (we used neon by crayola)
- heavy stock paper/poster board
- crayons and or markers to decorate
- baby wipes to clean up
- paint brush and paper plate to get the paint on the tush
- lay out materials outside. We laid the paper on a trash bag just in case, but the washable paint is fairly easy to clean up if need be. Have paint ready to go
- Undress and use brush to paint paint on baby bum
- Stamp the print
- Let dry while babe takes a quick bath.
- Decorate with crayons and/or markers to better illustrate the pumpkin theme!!
The project took less than 5 minutes, fortunately I had Grant's help this morning to make it even easier between stamping and clean-up :)